bon jovi dead


Crossroads - The Best Of
Livin' On A Prayer - Keep The Faith
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night - Always
Wanted Dead Or Alive - Lay Your Hands On Me
You Give Love A Bad Name - Bed Of Roses
Blaze Of Glory - Prayer '94 - Bad Medicine
I'll Be There For You - In & Out Of Love
Jon Bon Jovi Dead Rumor, True?


...false!

Famous rock singer Jon Bon Jovi who is reportedly dead, releases a photo of him - well and alive - to prove all the rumors are not true.

The photo, tweeted by his photographer friend David Bergman, was taken in New Jersey in front of a festive Christmas tree and holding a sign "Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey!"

The rocker even dated the note December 19, 6:00 p.m. to further prove his existence.

"I happened to be with Jon Bon Jovi when we heard rumors of his death. He's alive and well and I shot this to prove it," Bergman tweeted on Monday evening

Jon Bon Jovi dead -- just unfounded rumors that won't go away
It's hard to know what to believe. I've read so many conflicting 'news reports'.

Everybody knows who I'm talking about, so I won't say his name.
Love him or hate him, is he really gone?

How can we be sure?

The world seems to be monitoring all and every broadcast in North Korea, hoping they will somehow provide us with answers.

Here are a few snapshots possibly taken from the North Korean media, although it's hard to know if it's all just some kind of crazy propoganda story, meant to scare the West:

The announcement went out early yesterday, on National TV:

People in the street seemed shocked at the news:

Thousands immediately made their way to National Monuments, to mourn the passing of this inspirational, highly influential character.

A huge rally has been held, seemingly to 'celebrate his greatness'.

Make of this what you will. I've heard conflicting reports on all this.
It's not easy to make sense of it all.

I must say, I'm still very much confused

No comments:

Post a Comment